Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Frozen Synapses

I had a laundry list of things to blog about...last week was full of some doozies. But now I think all of my synapses are frozen!! Seriously, I was not meant to live in the Yukon so this cold snap needs.to.go! I honestly think that I may move to warmer climates once the kids are out of the house. Plus, if I move they may not be able to find me, thus eliminating the potential problem of having them return. But for those of you who question my sanity as I train for triathlons and distance races, you'll be happy to know that even though my synapses are firing slowly because of the cold, my common sense has not completely escaped me. Mar and I have decided to forgo our outdoor runs until the weather warms up--it needs to at least be in the "teens" with no wind chill. I think Saturday is supposed to warmer--it's supposed to snow. Running in snow is not a reason to skip an outdoor run. Only temps in the single and below digits--then you freeze your lung tissue and other body parts.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Tonight it's snowing!