Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reality Check

I can neither confirm nor deny that there are times when I am vertically challenged. Actually, I spend most of the time going about my day blissfully thinking that I am of normal height. However, there are occassions, when on further analysis, I realize that I probably don't meet minimum height requirements.
Such is the case with driving a certain pick-up truck in our possession. Apparently not being able to see over the hood of the truck can cause one to seriously misjudge where the driveway ends and the landscaping begins; thus causing one to run over large landscaping rocks.
OOPS!
(This picture was taken from the street view. The driveway is probably 2 feet to the right of the last group of pink flowers. No one or thing was harmed during this little situation.)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Remember needing the step stool to reach the light at Dan's? Do you grocery shop? I know you don't hem but sometimes you should......
It's always sad when the reality of shortness jumps up and hits one in the face. I'm your mother - I know where you get it from.