Monday, June 15, 2009

Exhausted, Relieved, and Satisfied

Exhausted because today was 8th Grade Celebration Day. That means a day full of activities--morning with field day events, afternoon with more outside activities and some indoor activities. No real break, just go, go, go. Relieved because today was 8th Grade Celebration Day. Since I was in charge of planning, coordinating, and running the event, I am happy that it is all done. I only had one small anxiety attack yesterday. Pretty sure I would have had another one this morning when I discovered I forgot to buy toilet paper for the mummy wrapping station, but I had gone for a run this morning and that burned some nervous energy. Relieved that I discovered the missing t.p. early enough that I could run to the store and get some. Relieved that I had awesome parents who volunteered to help and worked their tails off. Satisfied in the job I did for Celebration Day. The 8th graders seemed to have a good time. I had wonderful parent volunteers. The weather was perfect (Heavenly Father does hear and answer prayers even about the weather--the weather guess for today was supposed to be a.m. showers, which would have pretty much wiped out field day events). Satisfied that I have good notes so next year's 8th Grade Celebration will be even better.

No comments: