Sunday, May 1, 2016

This Poor Neglected Blog

I need to get back to blogging.
It is more for me than anyone else.
In reflecting on why blogging, I realized it helps me process.
Blogging helps me learn and grow.
I've felt stagnant and blah.
I'm tiptoeing back into blogging.
It's going to take a bit to get back in the groove
So I'm going to go for once-a-week updates.
It will either be
Friday
Saturday 
or 
Sunday

If it happens on a Friday, I think I will write about things that are "follow ups"--like how I am doing living by my focus word for the year. PS, the focus word is "generous". Or maybe a follow up on how wedding plans are going. Yep, there is a wedding occurring in August.

If I blog on Saturday, it will be a soliloquy of random thoughts.

And Sunday, well Sunday blogs will be titled 'sup Sunday and will be about what's up.

See you soon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I miss your blog!
Carson